Ew Hand Sanitizer

by edwin - on September 16th, 2011

“Ewwww!” is the common cry from those who feel disgusted at a particular sight, especially when you dangle earthworms in front of a bunch of girls. Well, perhaps there is a remedy to that malady – in the form of the $4.99 Ew Hand Sanitizer. Yes, the aptly named bottle of 2 ounce liquid is there to help you clean up after you have just touched something which you normally would not even go near with a 10-foot pole. This formula is said to kill 99.99% of germs on contact, which is a good thing and keep your fingers crossed that you don’t come into contact with the remaining 0.01%.

One thought on “Ew Hand Sanitizer”

  1. Bob says:

    Couldn’t you buy a normal hand sanitizer bottle for a lower price?

Leave a Reply