Ladies who loves wearing long dresses and skirts are guilty of ‘flashing’ people around by accident as they disembark from a car, as Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan can attest to. With the Exi-quette Car Curtain, those accidental bloopers can be a thing of the past as they were specially designed to prevent such revealing mishaps from happening. You can view a video on how to make such a graceful exit with the Exi-quette Car Curtain in action, and below are some tips on being elegant when doing so.
- Ensure knees are together at all times
- Avoid traveling in low level sports cars when wearing a skirt that ends above the knee
- If you have chosen to wear a short skirt, have a pashmina, wrap or scarf with you at all times and drape it over your legs as you exit the car
- Try to twist your body as you leave the car – this will help ensure that your legs remain together
- Ask a fellow passenger to give you a helping hand when getting out of the car, allowing you to glide out with ease
- If traveling in a 4×4, beware of higher seats catching the back of your skirt as you step out
- Try to avoid drinking excess amounts of alcohol when being driven by car, you are likely to lose your inhibitions a little too much. Be warned!